Artifice Security is a Veteran-owned, Top-rated Penetration Testing Company in Denver, Colorado.
We work with you to strengthen your security posture by identifying vulnerabilities within your network, web applications, and IoT devices while giving you the knowledge on how to remediate your security flaws.
We ensure that our clients are always prepared to avoid, detect, and respond to cyberattacks by combining our in-depth knowledge of the latest security tools, commitment to innovation, and understanding of the tactics attackers use to breach defenses.
Our highly-trained cybersecurity team has experience across various industries worldwide, including technology, energy, education, financial services, the public sector, and government. As a top-rated veteran-owned penetration testing company, our team operates using only senior-level consultants who understand the complexities of your network and applications. Artifice Security consultants have decades of experience in IT and security with hundreds of penetration tests under each of their belts – all while being trusted leaders in their field.
our expertise and
At Artifice Security, our consultants have a vast array of certifications that make them well-rounded. Below are the collective certifications held by team members at Artifice Security:
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with Specialization in Security (MCSE+S)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Security
- National Security Agency INFOSEC Assessment Methodology (NSA IAM)
- National Security Agency INFOSEC Evaluation Methodology (NSA IEM)
Meet the Founder
After the Army, Jason worked as an overseas contractor with the NSA, where he helped track terrorists using cellular direction-finding equipment and other equipment that he helped engineer himself. He also worked as a system engineer at NASA’s Stennis Space Center and was a security engineer for the Department of Homeland Security.
Jason holds a Bachelor of Science from UAT in Network Security and a Masters in Cybersecurity from Georgia Tech, specializing in energy systems. Using this broad range of experience and skills, Jason not only leads the Artifice Security team but leads from the front by performing pentests alongside our consultants.